Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Healthy

Well, since our fertility treatments have been put on hold for the next 5 months I figured, I should take advantage of this opportunity and become healthier! I have NEVER tried to diet and have rarely exercised. Now that I am 20lbs heavier than last year (15lbs of which was put on in the 1st quarter of nursing school) and 30lbs heavier than I was just 3 short years ago, I decided it was time to do something about it. I am a bit scared and intimidated by the whole dieting thing, I often forget to feed myself during the day, it is the night time eating that has gotten me in a lot of trouble, that and I drink WAY more coffee then I used to. (I like the sweet girly drinks too, not good.) I figure I need something else to focus on over the summer break so my health is a good place to put a bit of much needed attention toward. I will let you know how it goes. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I have a healthy blog too! If you want to check it out you can :-)
    Luvs! & Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete